South Central Railway (SCR) zone headquartered at Secunderabad and mainly caters to lines in the state of Andhra Pradesh and some parts of Maharashtra and Karnataka has announced its railway timetable changes that will come into force in the zone from July 01 2013. Introduction dates of all new trains will be announced later. Updates as given in Indian Railways’ Trains at a Glance 2013-14 timetable
Changes in Timings of Existing Trains Passing through SCR
- Converted to ordinary Express, renumbered 18519/18520 and slowed down considerably.
- New Stoppages at Moula-Ali, Lingampalli, Tandur
- This train was announced to be made a daily in TAAG 2013-14 but ECoR and SCR have not confirmed the dates for the same. Maybe shortage of rakes is the reason.
- New timetable comes into effect from September 10 2013.
18519 Mumbai LTT – Visakhapatnam Express
- Will leave VSKP later at 2330 instead of 0845 on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Arrives/departs Vijayawada at 0635/0655 and Secunderabad at 1250/1310
- Arrives at Mumbai Kurla LTT at 0440 on Fridays and Mondays instead of 1130 on Thu and Sat.
18520 Visakhapatnam – Mumbai LTT Express
- Will leave Mumbai LTT at 0655 on Mondays and Fridays instead of at 1225 on Sundays and Thusdays.
- Arrive/depart Secunderabad at 2120/2140 and Vijayawada at 0320/0350
- Arrives at Vizag at 1130 on Thursdays and Saturdays instead at 1445 on Mondays and Fridays.
12805 Visakhapatnam – Secunderabad Janmabhoomi Intercity Express
- Leaves Visakhapatnam at 0615 instead of 0600
- Arrival/Departure time at Vijayawada: 1200/1210 instead of 1145/1150
- Arrives/Departs at Tenali at 1240/1300 instead of 1225/1245
- Arrives/Departs at Guntur at 1325/1330 instead of 1310/1315
- Arrival time at Secunderabad will be 1845 instead of 1820
17209 Bangalore City – Kakinada Town Seshadri Express
- Departs Bangalore City at 1100 instead of 1320
- Arrives/Departs Tirupati at 1805/1810 instead of 1955/2000
- Arrives/Departs Vijayawada at 0055/0115 instead of 0250/0310
- Time of Arrival at Kakinada Town will be 0645 instead of 0845
17049 Machilipatnam – Secunderabad Express
- Departure time from Machilipatnam changed to 2030 instead of 1945
- Arrives/departs Vijayawada at 2235/2250 instead of 2155/2225
- Arrival time at Secunderabdad will be 0505 instead of 0445
77217 Vijayawada – Machilipatnam Passenger
- Departure time from Vijayawada at 2145 instead of 2220
- Arrives/departs Gudivada at 2308/2310 instead of 2335/2337
- Arrival time at Machilipatnam will be 0015 instead of 0040
17058 Secunderabad – Mumbai CST Devagiri Express departure time from Secunderabad has changed to 1255 from 1335.
17618 Nanded – Mumbai CST Tapovan Express departure time from Nanded has changed to 1010 from 1030.
17037 Secunderabad – Bikaner Express will depart Secunderabad at 2320 instead of 2315
15016 Yeshwantapur – Gorakpur Express will arrive/depart at Secunderabad at 2245/2305 instead of 2310/2330
17010 Hyderabad – Bidar Express will from now on depart from Secunderabad at 1730 to arrive at Bidar at 2100 instead of 2215 and will depart
Extension of Service Route of Existing Trains
17011/17012 Hyderabad – Bellampalli – Hyderabad Express
- Extended to Sirpur Kaghaznagar from Belampalli.
- Departing station will be changed from Hyderabad Nampally to Secunderabad Jn.
- Stops on the extended portion: Ravindrakhani and Asifabad Road
17005/17006 Hyderabad – Darbhanga – Hyderabad Express extended to Raxaul from Dharbhanga with stops at Kamtaul, Janakpur Road, Sitamarhi, Bairagnia.
57502/57503 Bodhan – Kamareddi – Bodhan Passenger extended to Mirzapali from Kamareddi
67277/67278 Falaknuma – Bhongir – Falaknuma MEMU extended to Jangaon from Bhongir.
77676/77677 Miryalaguda – Nadikudi – Miryalaguda DEMU extended to Piduguralla from Nadikudi with stoppage at Tummalacheruvu.
Increase in Operating Frequency of Trains
12751/12752 Secunderabad – Manuguru – Secunderabad Express from 3 days a week to Daily
17213/17214 Narasapur – Nagarsol – Narasapur Express from 2 days to Daily
- The train will run 2 days via Guntur – Nadikudi – Nalgonda – Secunderabad and 5 days via Vijayawada – Kazipet – Secunderabad
18309/18310 Sambalpur – Nanded – Sambalpur Nagavali Express (ECoR) from Bi-Weekly to Tri-Weekly
18509/18510 Visakhapatnam - Nanded – VSKP Express (ECoR) from Bi-Weekly to Tri-Weekly
New Trains for SCR in the 2013-14 Timetable
17221/17222 Kakinada – Mumbai Kurla Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Kakinada Bi-Weekly Express
17223/17224 Secunderabad – Kurnool City – Secunderabad Daily Intercity Express (started)
17606/17605 Hyderabad Kacheguda – Mangalore – Kacheguda Bi-Weekly Express
17231/17232 Narasapur – Nagersol (for Sainagar Shirdi) -Narasapur Bi-Weekly Express
22880/22879 Tirupati – Bhubaneswar – Tirupati Weekly Superfast Express
22457/22458 Nangaldam (Ambala Cantt.) – Nanded – Nangaldam Weekly Superfast Express
17413/17414 Tirupati – Puducherry – Tirupati Weekly Express
67249/67250 Tandur – Secunderabad – Tandur Daily Passenger
57522/57521 Purna – Parli – Purna Daily Passenger